Why Plant in the Fall?
- Cooler air temperatures mean much less stress on the plant and more energy for root establishment.
- Ground temperatures cool much slower than air temperatures in the Fall allowing for a long season of root establishment.
- Fall planting and establishment in the landscape allows plants to grow with far less stress the following spring.
- Many trees & shrubs can be ordered or fresh dug from our 140-acre nursery (Best availability of the entire season).
Starts Friday, October 4th and runs through October
- 35% OFF - Balled & Burlapped Trees in the Sales Yard
- Choose from 100's of above ground Maples, Oaks, Magnolia, Birch, Serviceberry and many other favorites.
- 35% OFF - Shrubs
- Choose from 100's of Hydrangea, Spirea, Weigela, Lilac, Chokeberry and much more.
- 35% OFF - Evergreens
- Choose from Spruce, Pine, Juniper, Hemlock, Arborvitae and many others
- 50% OFF - Perennials (1-gallon, Quart & Pint containers)
- does not include fall collection items: fall mums, asters, sedum, etc.
- 35% OFF - 3-gallon Perennials & Ornamental Grasses
- 60% OFF - ALL Edible Fruit Trees and Small Fruit
- Apple, Pear, Cherry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Goji Berry, Grapes, etc.
- 35% OFF - ALL Pottery, Fountains, Benches, Statuary & Iron Work (outdoors only)
- does not include (house plant) pottery or stands inside the sales office
*Fresh dug plant material, in-ground plant material or any other so-marked plants are NOT on sale. Fall collection (pumpkins, mums, pansies, asters, cabbage, kale, etc) is NOT on sale. Sale may NOT be combined with other offers or specials. Sale NOT valid on landscape projects or on previously purchased plant material. Labor (delivery / tree planting fees) is NOT discounted. Special order plant material is NOT on sale.