Out of stock
Native Pollinator Kit (Assorted plants for pollinators)The plants in this kit will provide blooms throughout the growing season.
These species will supply nectar for butterflies & hummingbirds as well as food for catapillars.
Species in this kit:
1. Asclepias tuberosa – Butterfly Weed
2. Aquilgea canadensis – Wild Columbine
3. Coreposis lanceolata – Sand Coreopsis
4. Echinacea purpurea – Purple Coneflower
5. Liatris scariosa – Northern Blazing Star
6. Monarda bradburiana – Eastern Beebalm
7. Penstemon Pallidus – Pale Beardtongue
8. Rudbeckia fulgida – Showy Black-eyed Susan
9. Symphyotrichum oolentangiense – Sky Blue Aster
10. Sporobolus heterolepis – Northern Dropseed
Why Native Plants in Your Gardens or Naturalized Areas?
1. Natives require no pesticides and no fertilizer.
2. Natives have an extensive root systems and do not need
additional watering. The root systems also prevent soil erosion and
increase the soil’s capacity to hold water.
3. Natives reduce air pollution by sequestering pollutants, like CO2
their leaves and roots. Additionally they need less maintenance and
emit far less CO2 to maintain.
4. They are food and shelter to our wildlife. Non-native species do
not support local pollinators, they have not evolved together.
Create and enjoy a landscape or natural area filled with butterflies,
pollinators, songbirds and wildlife.
Optional section for additional body copy.